All women wish to be followed by a “good gynecologist “. But how do you really know it? The gynecologist-obstetrician is a doctor whose specialty is the management of events or gynecological pathologies throughout a woman’s life. These events or gynecological pathologies correspond in particular to Prevention and detection of certain pathologies (genital or breast cancers, sexually transmitted diseases, infertility );
Pregnancy and childbirth;
- Treatment of gynecological pathologies: problems of menstruation, bleeding, sexuality or psychosexuality, sterility of the couple, voluntary interruption of pregnancy, pathological pregnancies, genital or breast cancers, sexually transmitted diseases, surgery, breast pathology, treatment of menopause.
- The gynecologist, therefore, accompanies the woman on a medical level throughout her life, hence the importance of her choice.
- The growing specialization of medicine means that each gynecologist has one or more sub-specialties in which he is more competent and efficient. There is a number of gynaecologist specialist singapore
On what criteria to choose a gynecologist?
- What qualities does a woman look for in a gynecologist? What are the criteria of satisfaction of a patient by his doctor as a rule? Several studies and satisfaction surveys make it possible to frequently find the following answers:
- Politeness at the reception at the reception.
- Opening time.
- Time spent in the waiting room, punctuality.
- Intimacy and respect for the rights of the patient.
- Lack of judgment by the doctor about decisions made by a patient.
- Respect for confidentiality
- Listen to the patient.
- The duration of the consultation.
- Availability in case of emergency, night, weekend.
- Sex, religion.